Crispy thin crust pizza. You know that making pizza requires the use of an oven, and if you don’t have it, it’s all over! But it’s not a problem for some pizza dough . This recipe uses a pizza crust baking pan. Certified delicious, not allergic to the oven method.
Thin crust pizza ingredients
225 g all-purpose wheat flour
13 g dry yeast
1 tsp granulated sugar
1 tsp salt
100 g warm water
1 tbsp olive oil
Instant Pizza Sauce
Mozzarella and Cheddar Cheese
Machine for making pizza as you like.
1. Pour the flour into a large bowl, add yeast, granulated sugar and salt. Stir together. Make a hole in the center of the dough.
2. Mix warm water and olive oil together. Pour into the batter, use a fork to gently stir the mixture together. Then use your hands to knead until the dough is smooth and not sticking to your hands.
3. Once the dough has risen, divide the dough into 3 cubes, then knead the dough into a thin sheet
4. Lightly spread olive oil over the pan. Then put the dough sheet on jinan Use a fork to dip the flour evenly. Then spread the finished pizza on the dough evenly.
5. Sprinkle the cheese on top and add the pizza ingredients as needed. Then sprinkle more cheese over medium heat, cover the pan with a lid or cover the baking pan with aluminum foil until the cheese melts and the batter becomes crispy.