Dark Chocolate Macaron is for Chocolate lovers love this. with chocolate macaron recipe Fragrant, delicious, intense flavor, crispy lid and soft sweet chocolate cream filling. Let’s see how to do it.
Chocolate Macaron Ingredients
- 25 g (3 tablespoons) unsweetened chocolate powder
- 125 g (1 cup) icing sugar
- 50 g (1/2 cup) ground almond powder
- 2 egg whites (66 g)
- 75 g (5 tbsp.) granulated sugar
- Chocolate bar 120 g.
- 1/2 cup (120 g) unsweetened milk or concentrated cream
- Unsalted butter (room temperature) 1 tablespoon
How to make chocolate macarons
- Sift cocoa powder, icing sugar and finely ground almond powder into a mixing bowl, set aside.
- Beat the egg whites for 1-2 minutes, then add the sugar a little at a time, beating continuously until the meringue is stiff peaks.
- Add the cocoa powder to the meringue, gradually divide and use a spatula to gently stir until the mixture is liquid.
- Put the mixture in a squeeze bag. Squeeze in evenly circles. Tap the tray to remove air. Then let it rest for about 30 minutes, then put it in the oven.
- Bake at 150 degrees Celsius for about 12-15 minutes.
- When finished baking, remove from oven. Set aside to cool completely.
How to make macaron filling
- Bring whipped cream or fresh milk to a boil. When it starts to boil, remove it from the stove.
- Pour the whipped cream or fresh milk into the prepared chocolate cup, let it sit for 1 minute, then stir well.
- Add unsalted butter and stir to combine. cover with plastic imported refrigerator Wait until it sets and put it in a squeeze bag.
How to assemble macarons
- Remove the macaron lid from the mold. Squeeze the chocolate filling into it.
- Splice all the macaron lids.