Fried streamed eggs, its a way to add deliciousness to the traditional streamed eggs menu. That we used to eat by frying a little more. Dip with chicken dipping sauce.
Fried streamed eggs Ingredients
- 3 Eggs
- 1 tsp Ground Pepper
- 0.5 Tbsp Oyster Sauce
- 1.5 Tsp Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Chopped Green Onion
- Chopped Coriander
- Little Lemon Juice
- Paprika (optional)
- 1 cup Broth
- Minced pork or shrimp (if any)
- crispy flour
- very cold water
- ground pepper
• Beat all ingredients together.
• Bring eggs to a boil until cooked. Let it cool. Then cut into pieces prepared.
• Mix crispy flour with cold water. Add ground pepper and egg, stir to combine.
• Dip the chopped egg into the flour mixture evenly. Then fried in hot oil Run on medium heat until crisp. Scoop up the plate Served with chili sauce or chicken dipping sauce.