Green Tea Macaron The pieces are just right. It’s cute. The method is not difficult to make. Plus, the taste is as delicious as the original from abroad.
Ingredients for Green Tea Macaron Cap
- Ground almonds 75 g
- 75 g icing sugar
- 4 g matcha green tea powder
- 70 g egg whites
- 60 grams of white sugar
Ingredients for green tea filling
- 100 g unsalted butter
- 50 grams of white sugar
- 30 ml of water
- 3 g matcha green tea powder
- 2 egg yolks
How to make green tea macarons
- Make macaron caps by mixing almonds, icing sugar and green tea powder together, then set aside.
- Beat the egg whites, gradually add the sugar, continue beating until the meringue is formed.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients, gently fold to combine, stirring until the mixture starts to liquefy into lava.
- Put the mixture in a squeeze bag. Squeeze in evenly circles. Tap the tray to remove air. Then set aside for 20-30 minutes, then put it in the oven.
- Bake at 150 degrees Celsius for about 12-15 minutes.
- When finished baking, remove from oven. Set aside to cool completely.
How to make macaron filling
- Using clean water and granulated sugar, stir until syrup and set aside.
- Beat the egg yolks until cracked, add the syrup, continue beating until then gradually add butter. Beat until the mixture is yellow and smooth, add green tea powder and mix well. until the green tea filling is smooth and has a light aroma
When the mixture of both the lid and the green tea filling It can be brought together to make a complete pair.