Popular spaghetti carbonara recipe ingredients
- Spaghetti 50 grams
- 50 grams of bacon
- Onion 30 g
- Whipped cream 500 ml
- Parmesan cheese 2 1/2 tablespoons
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 egg yolk
1. Boil the water to a boil. And add salt Then add the spaghetti to a boil. It takes about 4-6 minutes to boil for a properly cooked line.
2. Take fresh chicken eggs and separate the yolks from the whites. (How to follow the clip)
3. Fry the bacon in the pan until golden brown. And began to emit oil Then add onions and stir for a while until the onions begin to cook. Note that the color will begin to clear.
4. Add the whipped cream. Stir until the whipped cream starts to boil, add parmesan cheese. Stir until the cheese melts well. Then season with salt and pepper.
5. Mix the spaghetti noodles until the sauce is coated evenly. Turn off the gas stove. Then add the egg yolk. add fried crispy bacon. Then mix well and ready to serve.