This recipe of Stew Mix veggie . You can add any vegetables you like to this versatile stew. Just add mushroom and squash at the beginning, sweet potato towards the end and peas or sweetcorn at the last minute. Adding baked beans adds a little sweetness, plus fibre and protein.
– 1⁄2 tablespoon sesame oil
– 10cm spring onion (25g, finely chopped)
– 7g ginger (finely chopped)
– 100g pork (sliced)
– 8 shrimps (100 G., Peeled, tails removed)
– 1⁄2 head white cabbage (450g, cut 3cm each)
– 60g carrot (cut into semicircle)
– 4 shiitake mushrooms (40g , Cut into bite-sized pieces)
– 300 ml.
– 1 tablespoon stock broth
– 11⁄2 tablespoons potato starch (mix with 2 tablespoons water).
Instruction of Stew Mix veggie
1. Add sesame oil, chopped scallions and chopped ginger into. fry over medium heat.
2. Stir until fragrant. Then add pork and shrimp, stir fry with salt and pepper to taste. Stir until shrimp and pork change color.
3. Add chopped vegetables, water and stock broth. Boil and bring all ingredients together. Close the lid and let it simmer for another 2 minutes. Then lift the inner casserole into the outer Shuttle Chef ® casserole, close the lid for 10 minutes.
4. Then lift the inner pot from the outer pot. Bring it to heat again. Add salt and pepper to adjust the flavor. Then add the potato starch and mix to thicken the stew Mix veggy .
– This recipe is made using a natural veggy
This Stew Mix veggy . The taste of meat And vegetables will not change And can also use many kinds of vegetables in making each time. Therefore, it is a healthy food option.