Macaron lids recipe, To make a beautiful macaron, you have to start with the lid first. Let’s see how to make macarons, cover only, in detail every step of the way. Ensure that if you follow this recipe.
Ingredients for macaron cap
- Ground almonds 125 g.
- 150 g icing sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon red powder food coloring
- egg white (1) 55 g
- 1/4 teaspoon yellow powder food coloring
- egg whites (2) 55 g
- 150 grams of granulated sugar
- 40 grams of water
- Egg whites (3) 55 g
How to make macaron lids
- Place almond powder and icing sugar in a food processor. Then sift it into a mixing bowl and divide it into 2 equal parts.
- Add food coloring Then add the egg whites. and fold all the ingredients together.
- Make the syrup by adding sugar and water into the pot. bring to a boil Meanwhile, beat the egg whites until fluffy.
- Wait for the syrup to boil at 118°C, remove it from the heat, then slowly pour it into the beaten egg whites. Mix at full speed until the egg whites are set will get Italian meringue Leave it until the temperature drops below 50 degrees Celsius.
- Add the meringue to the prepared almond mixture. by putting just a little before Then stir to combine.
- Scoop the mixture into a piping bag and squeeze it onto a baking sheet. Leave it for a while until the skin is smooth and shiny. Bake at 135 degrees Celsius for about 14 minutes.
- After the time has passed, take it out of the oven. Set aside to cool completely. So slowly put it in a box and refrigerate.