Potato truffles soup is a tasty treat. This potato soup makes a light foam. Add soft-boiled quail eggs to add rich flavor. And crispy potatoes add an interesting texture.
Ingredients and intruction for beef
- Beef 500 grams
- Pepper, salt and a pinch of rosemary each.
- Stripping the large tendons Off ox cheek Season with pepper, salt, rosemary, put in an airtight bag. Zeweed at 70 degrees Celsius for 36 hours, set aside to cool.
Ingredients and how to make potato foam soup
- 1/2 kg of potatoes
- Onion 125 g
- Chicken stock 500 ml.
- 250 ml fresh cream
- Salt and ground pepper
- Make the soup by peeling potatoes and onions on a baking sheet and bake until golden brown. With chicken stock Boil until half the remaining water. Add fresh cream and continue to boil for half the time. Pass through a sieve Then blended until smooth Season with salt and pepper in a shaker for making foam.
Ingredients and How to Make Potato Salad
- 1 potato, 125 grams of salt, 250 grams of flour, water.
- Mix water with salt and flour together into dough. Wrap the potatoes with flour. Bake in the oven at 170 ° C for 45 minutes until cooked, let it cool, cut into diced pieces.
- Mashed potato mixed with truffles, butter, cream, salt and a little pepper.
- Potato chips are made by mixing mashed potatoes with egg white, spread over a silicone baking sheet, and fried until crisp.
- Balsamic vinegar mixed with truffle oil
- Soft-boiled quail eggs
- Truffle Slices
- Duck liver, diced
How to serve Potato truffles soup
- Mix beef with potato salad and duck liver and place it on a plate, laying blanched quail eggs. Topped with balsamic vinegar mixed with truffle oil.
- Squeeze potato foam soup on top. Place the potato chips Add grated truffles. Squeeze mashed potatoes and truffles into it. Decorated with flowers and sliced truffles.